January 23rd, 2023
This week The University of Winnipeg is creating a week of wellness-related activities leading up to Bell Let’s Talk Day (Wednesday, January 25).
Events/things you can find on campus related to mental health:
- Wellness Webinar: “We Need to Talk About Burnout” by Student Counselling Services on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Register here: uwinnipeg.ca/student-services/webinar-registration.html
- Quizzes at the @uwinnipegwellness Instagram account stories on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Prizes will be Bookstore gift cards.
- Riddell Hall Atrium on Wednesday, January 25 from 10am – 2pm for free swag, and to share a talk bubble on what action you are taking to support yourself or someone you are about.
- UW Student Wellness website: uwinnipeg.ca/student-wellness/index.html
- UW Human Resources Wellness website: uwinnipeg.ca/hr/wellness-resources.html
- UWSA Mental Health Resources List: theuwsa.ca/mental-health-resources
- MindBeacon, covered under Green Shield Canada: info.mindbeacon.com/ehc/gsc-students
For more information on what The University of Winnipeg is doing, please visit their page here: uwinnipeg.ca/student-wellness/bell-lets-talk-day-uwinnipeg.html