Ensuring that all students are treated with the respect and dignity, and appropriate policies are adhered to, is part of the UWSA’s effective representation and advocacy.
The UWSA is here to advocate for you. We can help you through the following processes:
- Academic misconduct
- Non-academic misconduct
- Coursework grade appeals and final grade appeals
- Eviction from university residence
- Accommodation Advocacy for Student with Disabilities
- Academic suspension, probation, or involuntary withdrawal from a program
- Concerns about an instructor
Have a question and don’t know who to ask? Reach out to us and we can look into the next steps. Your Vice-President Student Affairs can assist in guiding you through the process and ensuring you’re provided with the information you need. You can reach the VPSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant University Documents and Services:
Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures