Ensuring that all students are treated with the respect and dignity, and appropriate policies are adhered to, is part of the UWSA’s effective representation and advocacy.
The UWSA is here to advocate for you. We can help you through the following processes:
- Academic misconduct
- Non-academic misconduct
- Coursework grade appeals and final grade appeals
- Eviction from university residence
- Accommodation Advocacy for Student with Disabilities
- Academic suspension, probation, or involuntary withdrawal from a program
- Concerns about an instructor
Have a question and don’t know who to ask? Reach out to us and we can look into next steps. Your Vice-President Student Affairs, Reza Saker Hossain, and the Programs Manager, Binara Hewagamage can assist in guiding you through the process and ensuring you’re provided with the information you need. You can reach Reza Saker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-786-9780, or Binara at email@example.com.
Relevant University Documents and Services:
Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures