Annual General Meeting
The UWSA Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday, March 20 at 12:30 PM in The Hive.
The AGM is a chance for UWSA members to receive an update on the budget and operations and propose motions. All students have voting and speaking rights!
Every year, we hold an annual general meeting close to the end of the Winter Term to connect with students and present on the year.
Get familiar with how the Rules of Order works: UWSA Rules of Order
Students who aren’t able to attend in person can choose to attend virtually by filling out this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/22J289D
The AGM is a chance for the UWSA to:
- Report on the year’s accomplishments
- Propose updates to the bylaws & policies
- Present the budget for the upcoming year
- Hear proposals from the membership
- Meet the incoming 2023-24 Executives and Directors
UWSA AGM Package
- AGM 2023 AGENDA
- 2022-2023 Report of the Board
- 2022-23 Report of the By-law and Policy Committee
- BUDGET 23-24
*Package is available in other formats. Please contact the Acting General Manager at email@example.com for alternate format requests, questions, and concerns.
All UWSA members can submit a motion to the Chair of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, March 8, 2023 by 4:00 PM CST. To learn how to write a motion, please review the documents below: