The By-Election is where students can run for vacant positions that were not filled during the General Election. To run, you will need to fill out a nomination form and submit it to the Chief Elections Commissioner before the end of the nomination period.
UWSA elections, as per Section 5 of our By-laws, run on a four week cycle.
Nomination Period: Monday, Sept. 28 – Thursday, Oct. 4 *Due by 6 p.m.
All Candidates Meeting: Friday, Oct. 9 at 12:30 p.m.
Campaign Week: Monday, Oct. 19 – Sunday, Oct. 25
Voting: Monday, Oct. 26 – Wednesday Oct. 28
- President of the UWSA
- Vice-President External Affairs (VPEA)
- Education Director
- Environmental Ethics Director
- PACE Director
- Part-Time/Mature Students’ Director
- Recreation & Athletics Director
- Science Director
- Student Living Director
- Women & Non-Binary Students’ Director
- Board of Regents Representative
Nomination forms for the above positions will be available here on Monday, September 28, 2020.
Chief Elections Commissioner