Add/Drop Period for Winter Term courses
Jan 6, '21 until Jan 19, '21
Deadline: January 19, 2021
Dropping Courses Using WebAdvisor
- Within Student Planning, click on Plan & Schedule.
- Click on the arrows to toggle to the term of the class you wish to drop. This will show your “Current Registrations” in green.
- To the left of the timetable area, find the course section you wish to drop and click the Drop button.
- Read the University’s Legal Statement and select Accept (or Cancel).
- Carefully read the Register and Drop Sections summary to ensure you are dropping the correct class/lab. Select Update (or Cancel).
- A confirmation notification will appear in the top, right-hand corner of the screen. Also, your registration/financial statement in the Student Finance module will immediately update to reflect the course deletion (no fees) or drop status (fees still applicable).
NOTE: If you have difficulties dropping a class on WebAdvisor, please contact Student Central at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.779.8946 or 1.800.956.1824.
For more information visit: Course Drop Information