March 3rd, 2022
The Manitoba Moose are pleased to partner with the UWSA to offer all UofW students and staff the opportunity to attend one of the Manitoba Moose Hockey games on Friday, March 11 @ 7 p.m. or Saturday, March 12 @ 6 p.m. The partnership offers all students and staff the opportunity to attend the game with two complimentary tickets – if you require more than two you can purchase additional tickets for only $12.
The Manitoba Moose host their second annual Gender Equality game on Saturday, March 12 @ 6 p.m. when the Moose take on the Bellville Senators. This game aims to promote, celebrate, and bring awareness to girls and women in sport. In partnership with their NHL affiliate, the Winnipeg Jets, the Gender Equality game is part of the NHL’s “This is Hockey” initiative, which endorses diversity and inclusiveness in hockey.
Proof of vaccination requirement remains in place for Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose games at Canada Life Centre. Masks remain required until March 15, 2022. Effective March 15, 2022, Canada Life Centre will transition to a Mask-Friendly venue for all events where mask use will be strongly encouraged, but not required. https://www.canadalifecentre.ca/health-wellness.
We ask that you only claim tickets if you are attending – if you claim tickets and do not attend your email may be blocked from future complimentary offers.
STEPS TO ORDER TICKETS
- Select the game you want to attend
- CLICK HERE FOR FRIDAY MARCH 11
- CLICK HERE FOR SATURDAY MARCH 12
- Select the section for your complimentary ticket and select the number required max 2 complimentary tickets (add to cart)
- If you require an additional ticket(s) please select the SAME section for additional discounted tickets that you selected for your complimentary ticket – select the number of additional tickets (add to cart)
- Review cart – ensure all tickets are in the same section (comp and additional discounted tickets – proceed to checkout if all is correct.
*If you have any issues or questions during the process, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org