September 30th, 2020
Lifetouch Canada will be taking Graduation Photos at their Winnipeg Studio location for University of Winnipeg 2020 Graduates only, on Friday, October 23 and Friday, October 30.
Lifetouch Studio Address: Unit # 3 – 1410 Mountain Avenue
To book your photo appointment, visit the following online link: www.lifetouch.ca/wpgsales
Once on the website, scroll down until you see the purple banner and in the drop-down menu please select “University of Winnipeg” in order successfully book your grad photo appointment.
You will receive your photo proofs by Canada Post 2 – 3 weeks after your photo session. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines.
If you are a graduate with the Faculty of Education, you have the option to purchase an 11×14 souvenir Composite of the 2020 Graduation Class, for $25.00 at the time of your session. Debit or credit is preferred.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, Lifetouch has made a few adjustments to our daily operations to ensure a safe environment, including mask usage, no touch posing, no assistance on grooming and social distancing.
Please read the following points outlined below:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the Province of Manitoba, please do not come to your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date. You can refer to the Health Canada Screening Tool website to take a self-assessment test at: ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment time. Our studio door will remain locked so kindly please wait in your vehicle until one of the photographers calls you on your cell phone and will meet you at the front door. Anyone who is late will not be photographed and cancellations will require 48-hour notice online.
- It is recommended that your $20 Session Fee is paid by debit or credit only.
- Appointments will be 20 minutes. Only the graduate will be allowed at the appointment; no friends or family members will be permitted to ensure proper safe social distancing.
- We will not be including props or casual photos during photo sessions; all photos will be taken in graduation attire.
- Graduates who prefer to wear a white dress shirt and black tie, please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire as there will be no public washrooms or change rooms available to use.
- Graduates who prefer to not wear a white dress shirt and tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire as there will be no public washrooms or change rooms available to use.
- Photographers will not provide white dress shirts or black ties for graduates to use. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival to your appointment; the refusal of using sanitizer will result in voluntary cancellation of your appointment.