Alternate Grading Option for the Spring/Summer Terms fails approval by the University of Winnipeg Senate
The University of Winnipeg Students’ Association is disappointed that the Alternate Grading Option for the Spring and Summer courses had failed to be approved by the University of Winnipeg Senate. We understand and recognize that UWinnipeg students are still affected by the pandemic. Without the Alternate grading in place, we want to ensure students feel supported with academic advocacy and appeals. The UWSA is here for you and will continue to advocate for students.
For support, please email Reza Saker Hossain, the Vice-President Student Affairs, at email@example.com.
Other available supports are listed here:
- UWSA Staff can help you with academic advocacy or appeals.
- Academic and Career Services Advisors are there to provide guidance with appeals and exam accommodations. Students can contact them at 204.786.9257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Counselling staff are currently working remotely and would be pleased to assist you via phone or Zoom video counselling. Students can reach them at 204.988.7611 or email@example.com Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- UWinnipeg’s Remote Teaching, Learning, and Research Hub provide valuable tips and resources to help students and educators succeed while working remotely.
- A list of Mental Health Resources is available on the UWSA website.
The University of Winnipeg Students’ Association