All students are warmly welcomed and included – all genders, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations. We care about and care for students. More importantly, so does Jesus. That’s why we are on campus. We are creating come-as-you-are spaces where there’s a spot on the couch and a seat at the table reserved for any student who wishes to join us. We welcome questions about God, faith, and life in general. Regardless of where students are from or what they believe, we would love for them to join us and discover the deep love and acceptance God has for each person. Our student group community offers weekly Bible studies, social events, prayer, and opportunities to serve other students and the wider community through social justice activities. Through our small group discussions, we help students grow in areas of dialogue, conflict resolution, group dynamics, planning and leadership development. We mobilize students to pray for, serve and care for the campus, especially during seasons of high stress.
Anyone, everyone, and all their friends too. All are welcome.
- Wednesdays 11-12:20 Bible Study group
- Wednesdays 12:30-1:20 Spiritual Disciplines group
- Thursdays 7-9pm Bible Study group
- Fridays 7-9pm Community events
- Instagram: ivcfuofw https://www.instagram.com/ivcfuofw/?hl=en
- facebook group: InterVarsity Undergraduate at University of Winnipeg
- facebook page: InterVarsity Undergraduate – University of Winnipeg