- This event has passed.
Mental Health Bewareness – Harm and Error in Institutional Mental Health Promotion: Navigating Services and Protecting Student Autonomy Info Session!
October 6, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- The Info Session will be a hybrid event for students who cannot attend in person. Please use this zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87118366736
- Thursday, October 6, 2022 from 12:30 – 2:00PM at Eckhardt Gramatté Hall
- Hosted by UWSA VPSA, Reza Saker Hossain and UWSA Community Director, Sarah Anderson.
- Special guest UofW Faculty of Education Associate Profesor, Dr. Jan DeFehr
- All are welcome to attend! Free refreshments are available after the event.
For information on Critical Mental Health, you can visit our page at theuwsa.ca/critical-mentalhealth.