Health Plan Topic: Travel Insurance

Have a late summer trip planned or thinking about going somewhere over winter break or reading week?

Our Health Plan, provided by Green Shield, covers travel insurance.

Read up on Green Shield’s travel insurance facts here, before you head out on your adventure!

Quick tip: When using traveler’s insurance, students use policy number 5492 and must notify Green Shield within 48 hours of receiving treatment at 1-800-936-6226 or can call collect at operator +519-742-3556

If you have questions about the UWSA Health Plan, please email the Health Plan Coordinator at


University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg