Health Plan Topic of the Week: How to Make Claims

How to make claims – Did you know you can send claims to Green Shield yourself, anytime!

Fill out a General Claim Form – don’t forget to include your Green Shield ID (UWS, then your students number) – and mail it in with your original receipts. Easy-peasy.

Where can I get a General Claim Form?

On our website

On the Green Shield website

From the forms on the wall beside Riddell Hall, in the atrium


You can also drop the completed form in the Health Plan Drop Box, on the brick wall beside the entrance to Riddell Hall. It gets checked weekly.


University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg